In the first three parts of this interview with Jim Mellon and Wade Adams, we identified the following "agents" or components that create the synergy of the LK10 Apprenticeship.
1. Weekly (for 12 weeks) learning assignments
2. Private Facebook discussion group
3. Daily CO2 relationship with one other person
4. Personal coaching session every other week with cohort leader.
5. Community conference call every other week
In part four of this interview (see below), Jim and Wade comment on the final components...
6. Participants invest in the ministry of the cohort leader (see 1 Cor. 9:11)
7. Multiplication of cohorts