Registration is open for two LK10 Courses.
Foundations One: This is a six week virtual learning community covering the basic values and practices of organic church life. In the video below, Sean Hyatt, who will be leading the course, explains what is involved. This class begins on April 2nd and is limited to the first 15 registrations. Cost: $100 for individuals. $150 for couples. See column to the right for more information and to register.
Foundations Two: This is also a six week virtual learning community which goes deeper into the basic values and practices of organic church life. The course will be led by Walt Hastings. It begins on April 22nd and is limited to the first 15 registrations. Cost: $100 for individuals. $150 for couples. Prerequisite for Foundations Two is the completion of Foundations One. See column to the right to register.
Each Foundation Course takes place in the context of a small "learning community" (6 to 15 people) called a cohort. The Course lasts for six weeks. Here are the key elements...
1. Weekly learning assignments. Articles to read and videos to watch that explain "foundational" practices and the Biblical basis.
2. CO2 (Church of Two). This might be a married couple or two men or two women. For six weeks, you will practice key rhythms daily with this one other person. Our conviction is that the CO2 is the basic building block of all larger expressions of church. We are following Jesus' model of putting people in pairs (Mt. 10) and sending them out together. For more information on the CO2, see the CO2 video and flyer in the right column of this site.
3. Online Forum (Facebook Group, etc). Regular posting to a forum where you discuss insights, comments, experiences, questions with the rest of your cohort.
4. Individual Coaching Appointments with the leader of your cohort. At least two one-on-one sessions during the Course. We want you to experience the value of this kind of coaching.
5. Conference calls with your cohort. At least two calls with your cohort during the Course to share comments, experiences and questions with the rest of your cohort.