Tuesday, September 14, 2010

White Cohort

In the past few days, I’ve introduced you to the Smith Cohort and the Pynes Cohort. Today you will meet the White Cohort. Like the Pynes Cohort, my group will function as a virtual community although many of the people know each other. We also have an international element with Noah Cremisino in New Zealand.

One element of the virtual cohorts is conversation via internet discussion forums. Tim’s group will be experimenting with a Ning site and my group will try using a private Facebook group. We’ll let you know what we discover.

At the National House Church Conference last week, I caught up with two of the CO2s that will be in my cohort. See the video below for a bit of their stories. Notice that some of the cohort members are already thinking about how to pass the learning on to others.

Your questions/comments?

John



No comments:

Post a Comment